forGreen Seeks Database/Social Media Talent
forGreen Marketing & Design is seeking a volunteer/intern who is looking to obtain business administration and online technology/marketing experience and knowledge. We are organizing our database, in addition to promoting our business as well as client’s online. We are seeking a person who has a strong knowledge and understanding both of database administration and social media. We need assistance with the following:
ADMINISTRATION / SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATION
• Online research for new businesses to add to database
• Adding contacts to an online business directory
• Adding contacts into internal database
• Posting directory listings and event listings online
• Build up our lists of fans, followers and subscribers and encourage interaction and brand loyalty on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter and other social media platforms
• Uploading and tagging photos, documents
• Adding content to the company website through WordPress and Joomla portal
• Possibly assisting with workshops on such topics as social media, viral marketing, green initiatives
• Possibly email campaign development
Writing capabilities a plus
Marketing & design experience a plus
Understanding/activist in eco-friendly/sustainability practices a plus
• Updated knowledge of database entry
• Current active user of social media communities
• Knowledgeable in searching internet such as Google and Bing
• Well versed in Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin and other social media platforms
• Detailed oriented
• Technologically savvy
• Fast, independent learner
• Must have own computer and high speed internet access
• Must have people skills
• Own transportation
• Must be extremely dependable – We know this is a volunteer position but dependability is still a must
Logistics – This is a virtual company therefore all talents work from their own location. However, we will have meetings both in-person and virtual using Skype (or other media). Although this is volunteer position it is to be taken with the same dedication as a full-time position. A minimum of 4 months commitment is needed with a 2 week exit notice. We will be happy to provide excellent referral recommendation for future career opportunities based on performance. And, there is potential for part-time/full-time paid employment in the future.
If you are a student, we will be happy to engage in this as an internship.
***ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE***
Please email Mary Frances Blatchley at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, a current resume and three professional references.
* Location: Houston, TX (Clear Lake area)
* This is a part-time job.
* Please, no phone calls about this job.
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.