By now, you’ve probably already heard that you need to be blogging. Having your own blog can be a great way to drive more traffic to your website, build deeper relationships with your target audience, generate more leads, and even make more sales. Hopefully, you already have your own blog. If not, I strongly encourage […]
Does your website bring in business? If the answer is no, then your website is a failure. I don’t care how great it looks or how snappy the content is. If it isn’t generating leads or closing sales, it’s not doing its job. Period. Your business’ website should be contributing to boosting your bottom line, and […]
Recently the GreenBix Intelligence Panel participated in surveys to provide their expertise and perspective on corporate initiatives, laws and regulations and scientific advances that are shaping the green agenda. The good news – it seems there is a trend in businesses taking sustainability regulation and process management into their own hands. The other news: “These […]
Needless to say there are many advantages of a well designed, user friendly website for any business. Overall your website basically expresses your brand and its offerings which, if done effectively, should align with your business goals. Just as important to what the viewer experiences, the internal functionality of a website can be a god-send, […]
- My Website Is Great! Really?
- forGreen Launches forFacebook
- forGreen Seeks Database/Social Media Talent
- Paying It Forward Reaps Business Success x3
- Sept 15, B2G Professional Networking
- Measuring Your Social Media Success
- LinkedIn Benefits the Business Professional
- April 21, Bay Area B2G Launch Mixer!
- March 22 – B2G Professional Networking Event
- 10 Good Reasons to Start a Social Media Program | A 7-Part Series
1/30/13 •Why Guest Blogging Should Be A Part Of Your Marketing Strategy
1/15/13 •5 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Website’s Conversion Rate